Welcome to the Casper Police Department Online Reporting Service. If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately. This online police report service enables you to submit and print, at no charge, a non-emergency report immediately. Please review and check all boxes that apply before submitting your report. We understand your needs and created this service to provide a direct and timely method to report an incident. Please confirm the following prior to starting you online report: This is not an emergency; the incident occurred within the City limits of Casper, WY; and there are no suspects still present.
Don't want to file a report? You can submit an anonymous tip through Crime Stoppers of Central Wyoming or call 307-577-TIPS.
Filing an online Police Report
- Click the link below to file an online police report.
- Fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible.
- Include detailed information, such as serial numbers, value of lost or stolen property, and detailed suspect descriptions if known.
- If you need to report more than one type of crime or multiple crimes, you will need to submit a separate on-line report for each event.
- Upon completion of the report you will see the words "Your online report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- You will then be given a temporary case number until a permanent case number is assigned.
- You will be able to print a copy of the police report you submitted once completed.
- All cases filed using the Casper Police Department's Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of the case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a False Report is a crime.