Instructions for filing a claim against the City of Casper
If you feel you have reason to file a claim against the City of Casper you may obtain a claim form from the City’s Risk Management office or at the end of this page. The completed claim form may be handwritten or typed, and must contain the following information:
- A short synopsis or description of the incident.
- Details about the incident including date & time of occurrence, location of the incident, type and extent of damages, and two (2) estimates of repair(s) or actual cost of damaged items.
- Police report number, if applicable
- Your current mailing address and phone numbers (work, home, cell)
- Copies of any bills, estimates, or documents that apply to your claim
- Your signature notarized.
When completed, you may:
Mail your claim form and accompanying documents to:
City of Casper, Attn: Risk Management, 200 N David, Casper, WY 82601
Hand deliver your claim form and accompanying documents to:
City Hall, Human Resources Department, Suite 106.
After the Risk Management office receives your completed claim form, it will be reviewed then forwarded to the Wyoming Association of Risk Management (WARM) office in Cheyenne which will handle your claim from this point on.
If you have questions, or need further assistance, please contact the City’s Risk Management office at 307-235-8344.
Please note: Neither the City of Casper nor any of its employees or representatives may admit or deny liability/financial responsibility for any claim.